Manage the implementation of direct marketing initiatives across all insurance products and medias. The Marketing Strategy Associate will be responsible for contributing to the flawless execution of insurance direct marketing campaigns to create growth for Affinion and our partners
- Analyze marketing results both quantitatively and qualitatively to make actionable recommendations that drives volume and improves marketing effectiveness as measured by IRR.
- Maintain and communicate campaign calendars for all campaigns.
- Contribute to build mail strategies and input campaigns in campaign planning database, and work closely with database marketing team to ensure flawless execution of mail plans.
- Collaborate with teams across marketing and the entire organization to plan and execute campaigns.
- Produce post campaign analysis that identifies campaign effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years marketing experience, preferably in direct marketing of services
- Experienced with MS Office
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to end
- Ability to work independently