The Client Reporting Analyst will report to the Director of Client Reporting & Analytics and will be responsible for building, enhancing, delivering, and updating both internal and client facing reporting packages.
- Build, validate, and deliver meaningful reporting packages to clients and client teams.
- Interpret the results and organize findings in a manner easily understood by clients and client teams.
- Present reporting / results to clients and client teams.
- Partner with sales team and other teams to enhance current reporting capabilities based on feedback to meet current and future business needs.
- Partner with internal cross functional teams to drive the streamlining and automation of ad-hoc and standardized reporting functions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data and reporting issues.
- Assist and/or lead on special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, data analytics, data science, marketing, or mathematics is required.
- 2 to 4 years of prior experience in related field is desired, but not required.
- Third party analytics / reporting software (including Cognos, SAP, Tableau, etc.).
- Analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Proficient with the following Microsoft Office Suite programs: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Familiarity with data management principles and practices, including metadata management and data access technologies.
- Must be able to work on projects with aggressive timelines and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Self-motivated to continually expand technical skills in areas that support the organization’s strategic plan.