The Implementation Specialist will be focused on managing new Client Implementations. This position acts as the liaison between the client, sales and internal teams to coordinate all new, incoming clients, premium blocks and marketing materials. The Implementation Specialist should be professional and confident with success based on happy clients, quality, timeliness and project management skills. The candidate should be a strong communicator and be able to build solid relationships with our clients and internal teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The implementation of new clients – which includes the successful transfer of insurance premium blocks
- Partner with sales and broker teams for seamless new client and project implementation
- Work across internal teams to produce client-facing materials and coordinate on-boarding/implementation calls/webinars for new clients.
- Review, understand and present client data.
- Responsible for obtaining required materials from new clients in order to produce first marketing campaign (s)
- Responsible for accurate input of system information and account set up for new clients
- Create and present all-inclusive timelines and project plans for new clients.
- Work with internal partners to resolve any marketing or billing issues for clients.
- Utilize all checklist and QA tools to maximize accuracy and ensure timely marketing campaigns and block acquisitions.
- Partner with internal teams to support post-implementation activities (i.e. reporting, enrollment processing, billing details and client compensation data).
- Identify and provide solutions in any areas needing improvement to enhance overall process workflow.
Education and Experience Preferred
- 4-year college degree preferred with business or marketing emphasis a plus
- 2+ years work experience in related field (Insurance, Banking, or Marketing) preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Preferred
- Client-focused problem solver with the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Comprehensive focus on client experience.
- Ability to effectively lead client meetings to desired outcomes.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to identify potential problems, gaps, and opportunities, make recommendations, and initiate appropriate action.
- Ability to effectively set and enforce schedules with client and internal departments.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to multiple computer applications.
- Knowledge of the internet (web-based applications) and Microsoft Windows products, such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working within a workflow tool or Salesforce preferred.
- Project Management experience is beneficial.