The Project Analyst is both an internal and external facing position that is responsible for assisting the department Senior Project Manager in working throughout the breadth of the organization on key corporate initiatives including, but not limited to leading teams through building carrier insurance products into a proprietary Administration system , managing to client requirements, etc. Acts as the day to day liaison between the insurance carriers and the internal departments to ensure smooth process for carrier audits and serves as the Quality Assurance check point for reporting and other internal insurance product processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between insurance carriers and internal departments for all carrier audits, both onsite and offsite
- Work with Insurance Product Analyst to conduct annual fulfillment audit
- Act as verification and QA for all Underwriting
- Responsible for collection and distribution of monthly carrier reporting, claims reporting, and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Assist project manager in scheduling team meetings, attend team meetings and publishing minutes for team meetings as needed
- Assist project manager in working with appropriate business representatives to develop project tasks to support assigned projects and integrate individual business tasks into global project plan
- Accumulate completed project information and documentation in electronic format
- Work closely with designated project manager and team members to accomplish goals of the project team.
- Follow up with business owners on tasks that are due or are past due completion date
- Utilize skill sets on an ad hoc basis to evaluate existing business processes as issues arise
- Accumulate and analyze data and provide conclusive recommendations for correction or improvement
- Act as back up for Insurance Product Analyst
- Other duties as assigned by management team
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three years of relevant work experience
- Top notch communication skills, both written and verbal are a must.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Excel, Word, Outlook
- Salesforce and query experience a plus