This role will be a strategic resource for onboarding our larger new partner relationships, reporting to the Senior Director, Account Management & Onboarding Team. The Onboarding Manager will have direct responsibility of ensuring a positive new client experience.
Focused on onboarding new, large Franklin Madison client partnerships, the Onboarding Manager acts as the liaison between the client, sales and all internal departments to coordinate every aspect of integration within our processes. This position must be professional, knowledgeable and confident in their ability to establish successful relationships with clients and internal team members.
Duties & responsibilities are as follows:
- Partner with sales and broker teams for early visibility and insight in to new, large client relationships. Ongoing communication with these stake holders is imperative to ensure a smooth transition.
- Line of sight in to the contractual relationship, obligations and execution process with sales and broker teams.
- Schedule, lead and manage all follow through of onboarding implementation meetings with client and internal team members.
- Scope and build internal requirements for new clients that require “outside of the box” solutions.
- Develop necessary client facing materials, presentations, timelines and internal tracking documents for the ongoing meetings to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Responsible for obtaining accurate materials and documents from client to produce first marketing campaign(s).
- Work with appropriate internal team members to properly manage, oversee and ensure execution and accuracy of all implementation processes for the first marketing campaign(s), such as:
- Custom/one-off processes
- Marketing file upload and connectivity
- Creative review and approval
- Accurate input of system information and account set up
- New client event set up information regarding report creation, enrollment processing, billing details and commission data
- Utilize all checklist and QA tools to ensure accurate and timely marketing campaigns and block acquisitions (where applicable).
- Work with internal partners to resolve any marketing or customer billing issues with clients.
- Identify and provide solutions in any areas needing improvement to enhance overall onboarding efficiency and processes.
Education and Experience preferred:
- 4-year college degree with business or marketing emphasis a plus
- 6+ years work experience in related field (Insurance, Account Management or Marketing)
- Experience working with large Financial Institutions
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities preferred:
- Superior account management, project management, communication and presentation capabilities, with emphasis on telephone, email and meeting facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight, and at times competing, deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to identify both potential problems and opportunities, make recommendations, and initiate appropriate action.
- Ability to effectively set and enforce schedules with client and internal departments.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to multiple computer applications.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft products, such as, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.