At Franklin Madison we are transforming our business and re-imagining our best-in-class insurance direct marketing and data services. We are looking for curious, self-driven professionals to work in our agile, collaborative, supportive environment where diverse thinking and experimentation is welcomed and encouraged.
The Digital Product Owner manages, evolves and innovates our digital sales and service customer journeys. As our expert on customer segments and digital personalization you’ll use your data skills to analyze performance, draw insights and discover trends. Through stakeholder engagement and design thinking you’ll translate inputs into action and reinvent our digital customer experience.
As a member of our Digital Team, the Product Owner is integral to the team’s success. You’ll focus on product design, backlog refinement and prioritization, guiding the team’s work to deliver customer value and business growth. If you are passionate about digital customer experience and want to bring vision to life, join Franklin Madison and use your talents to help build our digital future!
- Work with leadership and other stakeholders to determine product design and roadmap, define minimum viable products (MVP) and product increments for delivery
- Manage the product backlog by curating ideas, story mapping, designing prototypes, breaking down features into user stories and refining them with the team
- Prioritize and align the team’s work with other parts of the company to ensure consistent, seamless customer experience across channels
- Clarify problems that need solving, test hypothesis and assumptions, conduct interviews, review research and then incorporate feedback and results into journey design and measurement
- Communicate journey performance, updates, plans and successes with business leaders and other teams
- 7+ years product or program management experience
- Track record of delivering business results with demonstrated expertise building strong relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years managerial experience
- Background in digital experience or technology
- Proven ability to translate a product vision into actionable work
- Demonstrated understanding of customer segments and personas and their application
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking
- Skilled at negotiating to compromise when stakeholders have competing interests
- Practiced in agile methods and related tools (e.g. Jira and Confluence)
- Financial services industry experience
Position can be located anywhere in the continental US. Some travel may eventually be required.