At Franklin Madison we are transforming our business and re-imagining our best-in-class insurance direct marketing and data services. We are looking for curious, self-driven professionals to work in our agile, collaborative, supportive environment where diverse thinking and experimentation is welcomed and encouraged.
The Digital Platforms Manager directly contributes to growth through strategic planning and implementation of built or acquired technologies that enable innovation and advance our business objectives. You’ll lead the work to identify business needs, source candidate options and recommend investments to expand our digital capabilities.
As a member of our Digital Team, the Platforms Manager will assess emerging trends, technologies, platforms and potential partnerships to equip the company with the tools to transform the way we build, manage and scale customer experience in digital channels. This includes partnering with our data science team on solutions that harness large data sets and use machine learning to deliver insights and support personalization.
The successful candidate must be comfortable tackling complex challenges and excel at simplifying and communicating an end-state vision. If you are passionate about digital customer experience and like to work with technology, applications, systems and processes that bring vision to life, join Franklin Madison and use your talents to help build our digital future!
- Work closely with leadership to understand and influence market strategies and customer engagement objectives, conduct research to discover and define options, then recommend solutions
- Lead the selection, sourcing, implementation and management of vendors to advance our digital capabilities, accelerate delivery and drive innovation
- Collaborate with our vendor management, compliance and subject matter experts to identify potential vendor-related risks, develop mitigations and controls, document processes and monitor platform performance against SLAs and key metrics
- Identify opportunities to enhance and streamline day-to-day business practices and policies that govern our use of technology and the delivery of our digital customer journeys
- Coordinate multiple projects at once to evolve our portfolio of marketing technology
- Drive efficiencies and productivity through resource planning, process and technical guidance for users
- Contribute to the technology architecture design to blend data and content for personalization
- 5+ years in product, program or project management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years leading teams
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking skills
- Background in digital marketing or technology
- Experience in business analysis, market/user research, roadmap, project management, business and project plans
- Track record of delivering business results with demonstrated expertise building strong relationships
- Knowledge of agile methods and related tools (e.g. Jira and Confluence)
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking
- Financial services industry experience
Position can be located anywhere in the continental US. Some travel may eventually be required.