The Client Marketing Specialist will be focused on managing the production of client marketing materials and direct mail marketing programs. This position acts as the liaison between the client, sales and all internal departments of the company to coordinate all marketing material and mail production. The Marketing Specialist must be professional and confident with success based on timeliness and accuracy of client marketing materials and mail events, plus, appropriate business relationships with clients and internal departments.
Duties & responsibilities are as follows:
- Participate in Intro Call with Client Manager.
- Responsible for obtaining accurate graphic materials from clients in order to produce proofs for a marketing campaign.
- Responsible for accurate input of system information in order to receive and process client data.
- Create and provide marketing material and mail event production timelines for clients.
- Work with internal partners to resolve all media issues with clients.
- Manage all proof changes requested by client with Legal and Marketing partners.
- Submit and coordinate proof approvals from client.
- Utilize all checklist and QA tools to maximize accuracy and ensure timely campaigns.
- Provide client event set up information to the Analyst regarding report creation, enrollment processing, billing details and commission data.
- Identify and provide solutions in any areas needing improvement to enhance overall department efficiency workflow.
Education and Experience preferred:
- 4-year college degree preferred (with business or marketing emphasis a plus)
- 2+ years work experience in related field (Banking , Customer Service, or Direct Marketing) preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities preferred:
- Superior customer service and communication skills, with emphasis on telephone and email skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to identify both potential problems and opportunities, make recommendations, and initiate appropriate action.
- Ability to effectively set and enforce schedules with client and internal departments.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to multiple computer applications.
- Knowledge of the internet (web based applications) and Microsoft Windows products, such as, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.