This role will manage strategic accounts, build client relationships and work as part of the account management team. The AM will act as the main point of contact for a set of our key top Credit Union and Bank partners and will work across all client facing and internal teams. The individual will be a strategic resource working with both sales and campaign management team members to maintain and develop client relationships while aiming to meet and exceed the highest levels of client satisfaction, retention and business results.
This role will be responsible for keeping a keen focus on increasing marketing effectiveness and efficiencies both with the client and internal teams, ultimately leading to mutual client and company success of marketing campaigns. The AM will look to put forth goals that increase revenue for each client through organic growth; this can include securing additional insurance programs and launching digital strategies. The Account Manager will also establish a cadence for all top accounts with internal teams to ensure innovation, growth and retention of these accounts. This position will lead and set-up ongoing client engagement calls, business reviews and annual strategic planning meetings.
Communication will be a cornerstone of this role as the Account Manager will be collaborating and communicating across stakeholders including senior executives.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a business plan for top partners that encompass short-term wins and long-term goals.
- Manage the day-to-day strategic partnership with top accounts, including coordination with on-boarding when applicable, implementation and project lead of key initiatives.
- Maximize client and company revenue and opportunities, maintain annual calendar marketing commitments and proactively find ways to address risk to plans.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding each client’s goals, growth plans and marketing success. Constructively challenge the business and Leadership Teams to generate deeper relationships, as well as revenue through thought-provoking ideas that inspire others to help drive the implementation of those new concepts.
- Communicate key trends and updates from top partners to senior management and key constituencies. Maintain internal tracking documents and systems to aid in this communication process.
- The AM will coordinate the work with all internal departments that deal directly or indirectly with clients. This position is responsible for knowing Franklin Madison’s processes and seeking process improvements to reduce cost and increase the financial health of the partner, as well as our organization.
- This individual will have a good understanding of the Financial Institution market and the governing regulatory bodies, ensuring that client contractual requirements/KPIs are adhered to by all internal teams.
Required experience & skills:
4 year college degree
Past experience working with large financial institutions
Excellent communication & presentation skills
Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
Proven experience in building strong client relationships
Strong inter-personal skills
Ability to develop and effectively sell new ideas and strategies
Proven experience understanding and working with internal marketing and operations teams
Account Management and/or sales experience
Strategic perspective and problem solving approach
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage competing demands
- Understanding of Large financial institution regulatory trends
- Project management experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- Insurance background and/or license