This position provides Salesforce administration support, market research, and data analysis to the Client Services and Sales teams. This is a highly visible position that requires strong analytical skills, communication and interaction with all levels within the company. This position will report to the Director of Client Reporting & Analytics.
- Help support and troubleshoot the company’s 125+ user Salesforce environment.
- Support the Client Services and Sales teams by providing marketing data, sales data, market trends, forecasts, and client account analyses.
- Continuous and direct communication with the Client Services team, Sales team, and broker network to understand their reporting and data needs and drive solutions throughout the organization.
- Build, evolve, validate, and deliver meaningful reporting packages to brokers, clients, and internal teams.
- Assist and/or lead special projects as needed.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, management, or marketing is required.
- 2 to 3 years of prior experience in related field.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is desired, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Familiarity with data management principles and practices.
- Self-motivated to continually expand technical skills in areas that support the organization’s strategic plan.
- Must be able to work on projects with aggressive timelines and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Familiarity with reporting platforms like Cognos and Tableau.
- Proficient with the following Microsoft Office Suite programs: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.