The Sales Regional Vice President is the primary Franklin Madison brand champion at the user level, being responsible for sales and new business development for Franklin Madison’s brokers, Credit Unions, national and regional banks, associations and prospects for a comprehensive suite of insurance products. This position is instrumental in helping Franklin Madison meet its revenue and profitability goals by enhancing sales and revenue from existing clients, cultivating new customer relationships, communicating and cross-selling related sales opportunities through the company and maintaining high standards for account retention and service quality.
This includes cold calling, prospecting, responding to customers sales needs, properly qualifying prospects, applying a solutions selling methodology to the sales cycle, promptly completing proposals and sales activities, closing sales opportunities quickly and efficiently, identifying new product and market opportunities, contract negotiations, leveraging necessary tools and documentation including but not limited to Salesforce.com and implementing steps to set projects in motion successfully.
Education and Experience Preferred
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in sales/client management role – experience selling to financial institutions desirable
- Strong business acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
- Ability to demonstrate passion for the product and process
- Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities and opportunities
- Proven record of cultivating, building and developing relationships
- Must be comfortable with senior level meetings
- Must be willing to travel 50%
- Consummate professional that is self-motivated with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Results driven
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Suite of products